Mudbath announces strategic merger with global technology leader Endava
- 2 mins
NEWCASTLE, AU - We are thrilled to announce that Mudbath is merging with Endava, a globally renowned technology organisation listed on the New York Stock Exchange and headquartered in London, UK. This merger signifies a major milestone in Mudbath's journey, amplifying our reach and reinforcing our capabilities while staying dedicated to providing exceptional technology solutions to our clients.
The merger of Mudbath is part of Endava's ongoing expansion into the Australian market, following their organic entry in 2021 and merger with Lexicon in 2022. We are excited to be part of this journey and to have the opportunity to work with Endava's talented teams and strong client relationships. With our teams primarily based in Newcastle, Sydney, and Melbourne, we will complement Endava's expanding nearshore capability in Malaysia and Vietnam to continue to deliver innovative, high-quality digital solutions to our clients.
Joining forces with Endava's talented teams and extensive client networks presents a significant opportunity. This strategic merger will ensure that we continue to deliver innovative, high-quality digital solutions to our clients. We find our values, skills, and strategic goals align seamlessly with Endava's, making this merger a win-win proposition. Their values of being smart, thoughtful, open, adaptable, and trusted resonate with ours, and we anticipate a smooth integration.
This merger will bring numerous benefits:
- We will strengthen our team and accelerate our strategic goals with a global technology leader.
- We will support Endava in establishing its footprint in the APAC region.
- We will enrich Endava's capabilities, particularly in UX/UI.
- We will work closely with Endava to ensure a seamless merger over the next nine months.
- We will be known as 'Mudbath, an Endava company' until the merger is complete.
- We will have opportunities to expand our client relationships and projects under the Endava brand.
- Our Australian and offshore teams will enhance Endava's ability to manage large-scale projects.
- We will gain additional resources and leadership to grow our team and enhance our career opportunities.
“Mudbath brings a new and exciting client base, a very talented team and strengthens our leadership bandwidth in Australia. Together, we see exciting potential to do more for existing and new clients, whilst creating attractive opportunities for our people,” said John Cotterell, Endava’s CEO.
“Endava’s wealth of experience, expertise and steadfast commitment to being a technology partner presents a significant opportunity for our region, and we are thrilled to be joining the Endava family. This merger will enhance the scope and scale of services we can deliver to our clients,” said Josh Doolan, Founder and CEO of Mudbath.
We are eager about the upcoming chapter of our journey with Endava. Their wealth of experience, profound expertise, and steadfast commitment to being a reliable technology partner present significant opportunities for our region.